Thursday 11 February 2010

Ancillary tasks: Using Photoshop




This is an example of the task we conducted whereby we got into partners and took photos to upload and as shown above re-adjust colour styles, levels and positioning.

In order for me to design my own poster for the short film I am doing, it is important that I am able to identify with the tools and features that is included in Adobe Photoshop. In the previous three lessons we have taken the time to go through the basics and more advanced features of this programme. Through doing this, it has significantly helped me in preparing for the making of my actual poster. Thus, meaning that I will be to have a better understanding of how to make my poster look a certain way.

We progressed within class from taking an image of a celebrity from the internet and cropping it to only show their face and then find an animal body to place it on. Through doing this in lesson one I was able to merge the two images together to make it look natural. By lesson two and three we were getting into partners of two and taking pictures so that we could upload them onto Photoshop to then edit and re-adjust. By the end of the three Photoshop lessons I feel that I have learnt a variety of skills that will aid me in making my own poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment